Clock Duels Clock Duels

Chilling!

The violence is mindbending but this is a very fun game! Good thing you cannot kill a Clock, though, or I'd be feeling remorseful.

Strawberry Slot Car Strawberry Slot Car

Fun for the whole family!

Sat down for this with the missus and was blown clear out of my seat! The first time I kept flying off the track, but then I patiently remembered the lessons my driving instructor (Mrs. Bain) had taught me, and I eased on the pedal before the curves until I could launch myself out of them. CarrotClock was left eating my dust! Ha! Ha!

You never disappoint, Piney. <3

Clock Day '11 Clock Day '11

orhorhorhor

The interactivity of this game was amazing! I felt like I was actually there, helping StrawberryClock (the king of the Portal). What a wonderful feeling.

StrawberyClock Smackdown StrawberyClock Smackdown

My lord

A magnificent Clock-themed RPG reminiscent of Golden Axe or River City Ransom. Pretty tough and also pretty awesome.

GodClocks Awesome Vidgame GodClocks Awesome Vidgame

haha wow I'm terrible at this

But the sheer experience of it was amazing.

I'm gonna look up an FAQ for it now though, got to beat this.

MinuteMaidPremium responds:

Thank you! FAQ coming soon for those who are having trouble with the game (I'm glad it is actually challenging!) :)

GoldenClock FlashFighterD GoldenClock FlashFighterD

Happy Clock Day!

My God, this is intense. The gameplay is really challenging, the concept of needing different weapon colors for different enemies makes things interesting, and the graphics are really hot. It can be a little annoying when variously colored enemies crowd together and make it hard to do damage.

Incredible game, guys.

Clock Tournament Clock Tournament

Happy Clock Day!

Magnificent. I'll have to practice all year to get much better at this, but it's really addictive and fun.

Noodle Salad Noodle Salad

Happy Clock Day!

A modern classic, your majesty!

agnryfaic: th gaym agnryfaic: th gaym

I won!