Uncharted B: Clocktopia Uncharted B: Clocktopia

Scary

The most accurate characterization of topcatyo I've ever seen.

Invasion Of Teh Clocks Invasion Of Teh Clocks

What a dark tale!

This is one of those terrifying "what if" stories... What if there was not love between Tom Fulp and StrawberryClock, but hate? Behold the carnage. And so I say bless this animation medium that lets us explore these dark possibilities so that we may learn from them without suffering their consequences.

A great and dramatic story brought to life. Wonderful job!

I can't B I can't B

Arrrghahhahfahuauauhgh

Amazing! Beautiful! Mindbending! I don't remember what just happened but I voted five just to make sure. Wh... why am I all... wet?

Oh God is that a--

Clock Duels Clock Duels

Chilling!

The violence is mindbending but this is a very fun game! Good thing you cannot kill a Clock, though, or I'd be feeling remorseful.

Strawberry Slot Car Strawberry Slot Car

Fun for the whole family!

Sat down for this with the missus and was blown clear out of my seat! The first time I kept flying off the track, but then I patiently remembered the lessons my driving instructor (Mrs. Bain) had taught me, and I eased on the pedal before the curves until I could launch myself out of them. CarrotClock was left eating my dust! Ha! Ha!

You never disappoint, Piney. <3

Clock Day '11 Clock Day '11

orhorhorhor

The interactivity of this game was amazing! I felt like I was actually there, helping StrawberryClock (the king of the Portal). What a wonderful feeling.